Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How to Make Money: who do you listen to?

One of the things I've noticed is that everyone everywhere seems to tell me how to make money. But what do they know about making money anyway?

Bob Proctor says that the person who gives you advice will generally tell you how to make the same amount of money they are making. Great! Now before I take advice from anyone, I check how much money they are actually making before I do what they say.

That's why it's so important to get wealth information from successful people. It's important to have successful mentors. One thing I value is mentors who make money quickly and in the long term. That way I know if I follow their advice, I'll make money quickly and I'll make ongoing wealth.

In this site I'll be putting my own experience with making money and wealth, as well as FREE information from others like Bob Proctor, Robert Allen, and Mark Victor Hansen. Get some great info and tell me what you think!

Aliece

No comments:

Post a Comment