Monday, May 25, 2009

Ways to Make Money (and wealth)

Now that I've decided how much money I want to make the next step is to get an idea of how I'm going to earn it.

If you don't make much money now, don't worry because it is not a limit on your future earning potential. The amount of money you make today will not stop you from earning more money tomorrow. It might take a little bit of time, but it is possible.

One piece of advice Bob Proctor gives is to think of the wealth you want and ask yourself:

"What service can I give that is worthy of that amount of money?"

Money is a result of solving someones problem, or filling a need. When you help people, they reward you, usually with money. Think about it. Fast food chains help people by giving them food quickly, it's convenient, it's fun for the kids, and what do their customers give them for it? Money! The guy who fixes your car solves your problem of your car not working, what do you give him? Money. If you want wealth, learn to how solve people's problems.

Some questions to decide what to do to make money:

1. What need do I see for a product or service?
2. What do I enjoy doing that can be turned into a source of income?
3. Who do I know that has achieved the amount of money I want, and how did they do that?
4. What money making opportunities am I all ready aware of?
5. How can I make the most of my current situation to create wealth?

Making money can be easy. Once you look for ways to make money you'll be surprised at how many wealth building opportunities are around you.

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work.” - Thomas Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment